Time: 11:00 a.m. ET
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
Brazil’s tax authority SEFAZ, announced new specifications for its e-invoicing schema, version 4.0 of Nota Fiscal (NFe) that goes live April 2, 2018. In addition, on March 15th, 2017 the SEFAZ published a new legislation establishing the Digital Tax Accounting of Tax Withholdings and Supplementary Social Security Contribution Information (EFD-REINF), that goes live January 2018. These new mandates with additional ones like Bloco K and CTe (Conhecimento de Transporte Eletrônico) are all intended to improve the quality of Information and data accuracy provided by companies to the SEFAZ.
These are all major changes that will affect both your IT and Business teams and companies need to be proactive to stay compliant and avoid business interruptions and shutdowns.
Join our webinar on September 7, 2017 to learn more these upcoming mandates:
- NFe 4.0, including a layout that brings new fields related to ICMS tags, which correspond to about 70 percent of a note; and changes that aim to detail operations of distinct segments of the industry
- EFD-REINF, which comprises all tax withholdings levied on service as well as the information related to the social security over the gross revenue
- Bloco K, which will require companies to submit monthly inventory and production reports
- How these upcoming changes will affect your organization, including the impact on finance and IT teams and how multinationals can prepare
- Strategies to ensure a seamless transition and reduce the impact of changing legislation on your SAP implementation