Webinar: SAP Mexico CFDI 3.3 and e-Payment Receipts-What You Need to Know for the Upcoming Compliance Deadline
Date: July 18, 2017
Time: 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
In December 2016, Mexico announced the largest update to its e-invoicing schema in years. CFDI v3.3 is now a reality along with newe-payment receipts and companies doing business in Mexico have until December 1, 2017, to go live with these significant changes. To meet this deadline, companies must begin preparing for these new government standardizations now.
In addition, companies will need to validate the data in their ERP systems to ensure accuracy and avoid being fined ― with electronic audits officially under way in Mexico since September 2016, Mexico’s Tax Administration Services (SAT) organization is well-prepared to automatically identify any discrepancies in submitted information. So what does all this mean for companies with SAP landscapes?
Attend our joint webinar with ASUG and learn how these upcoming changes will affect your organization and what you can do to ensure a seamless transition to CFDI v3.3 for e-invoicing and e-payment receipts. You will learn how to:
- Implement new payment receipt tracking requirements, which include sending the SAT a payment receipt linked to the original CFDI once payment is received
- Apply the 46 different data validations and standardization codes used for the SAT’s auditing process, including tax ID validations and codes for products, services, and payment types
- Navigate the complexity of new conditional fields, which can lead to requirements for further details once information is submitted
- Put into practice new standards for foreign transactions, which require submitting for verification the tax identification number for customers receiving exports
- Understand the new rules for tax calculations ― for example, taxes will be calculated for each individual line item as opposed to the overall sum of an invoice.