Invoiceware International, the largest Latin America business network, is hosting an E-Invoicing Government Mandates webinar on May 21 at 12:00 PM EST. Mandates in Brazil, Chile, Mexico and Argentina will be covered.
With Chile announcing mandatory electronic invoicing for multinationals by November 1, 2014, companies are now faced with four mandatory E-Invoicing upgrade projects in Latin America. Our webinar will help you understand the legislation as well as strategies to lower the cost of 2014 E-invoicing compliance. Registration is free and open to the public.
Register for this session on May 21st at 12:00 PM EST to understand:
- Chile mandating E-invoicing for multinationals beginning November 2014
- Brazil version 3.1 upgrade for December 2014
- Argentina - April 2014 deadlines for 6 new industries
- Mexico CFDI - Key issues caused by January transition to CFDI
- How to lower the cost of support and change management by 80%
- Strategies to use the laws to your advantage and increase employee productivity by 40%
- Account Receivable and Account Payable best practices
- Why Cloud strategies are being pursued over on-premise deployments
Sign up for the Webinar by clicking the button below.