2012 electronic invoice mandates in Brazil, Mexico, and Argentina drive participation and maintain SaaS provider’s regional e-Invoicing leadership
Atlanta, Georgia – December 11, 2012 Invoiceware International announced significant growth of business partner participation in 2012. With a growing base of over 45,000 trading partners actively exchanging compliant electronic invoices on the Latin American network today, Invoiceware International maintains its leadership position in the region.
The Invoiceware International solution features:
- Multiple Countries on a Single Platform:
- Brazil Nota Fiscal for Goods (NFe)
- Brazil Nota Fiscal for Services (NFS-e)
- Brazil Nota Fiscal for Transportation Invoices (CTe)
- Mexico CFD
- Mexico CFDI
- Argentina AFIP
- And more…
- Deep ERP Integration with Rapid Deployment Templates – Compliance mandates, such as those in Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina, are complex business processes that require process configurations to the internal ERP system. Unfortunately, this is themost underestimatedpart of any project. By pre-packaging the ERP configuration, integration, and operations into a Rapid Deployment Template; Invoiceware International eliminates the project and IT burdens today, as well as in the future when changes occur again.
- Guaranteed Compliance – The network, as well as, the ERP templates are kept compliant with all changes as part of the managed service.
- Enterprise Support – Local teams can provide support in Spanish and Portuguese, while global teams and corporate headquarters can access in English.
“By combining a regional Latin America e-Invoicing Network with our ERP Rapid Deployment Templates, our customers eliminate the project and IT frustrations they would otherwise face with these complex and constantly changing requirements” commented Scott Lewin, President & CEO, Invoiceware International. “Our commitment to multi-language enterprise class support, guaranteed government compliance, and native integration with ERP systems including SAP ERP are the reasons over 250 Fortune 2000 multi-nationals have chosen us as their solution provider for e-Invoicing in Brazil, Mexico and Argentina.”
About Invoiceware International
Invoiceware International operates the Global Compliance Network, a cloud-based platform that delivers financial and supply chain managers the regulatory processes that they need while eliminating ERP configurations and customizations for the IT staff. A single connection to the network, simplifies the mandates, the implementation, and the ongoing change management associated with regulations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, including Brazil Nota Fiscal, Mexico SAT, Argentina AFIP and Europe’s Excise Movement & Control System. Invoiceware International is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with operations worldwide. For more information, visit: www.invoicewareint.com
Product Strategy & Marketing