OnDemand e-Invoicing service for SAP® ERP simplifies compliance with Mexico’s Comprobantes Fiscales Digitales (CFD) version 3.2
Atlanta, Georgia March1, 2012 Invoiceware International released a new version of their compliance service for SAP ERP users needing to comply with the recently announced CFD v3.2 requirements by Mexico’s Servicio de Aministracion Tributaria (SAT). This latest version of the SAP Rapid Deployment Template simplifies the fiscal and shipping mandates, the SAP configuration, and the ongoing change management associated with these government regulations.
“Mexico’s requirements for electronic invoicing are constantly evolving, and the changes need to be made quickly as there are always government deadlines, said Scott Lewin, CEO, Invoiceware International. Compliance mandates, such as those in Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina, are complex business processes that require process configurations to the internal SAP ERP system. Unfortunately, this is themost underestimatedpart of any project. By pre-packaging the SAP ERP configuration, integration, and operations into a Rapid Deployment Template; Invoiceware International eliminates the project and IT burdens today, as well as in the future when changes occur again.“
The SAP ERP Template for Mexico e-Invoicing Compliance includes:
- Turn-key project plan and delivery model
- CFD v3.2 upgrades including: new mandatory fields and process configurations for shipping and contingency mode
- Print Driver and services to implement customer specific Addenda
- SAP Compliance Dashboards for End Users
- for day to day management of outbound invoices from directly inside of SAP ERP without the need for bolt-on applications
- for matching/reconciliation of inbound e-invoices against the purchase order documents that authorized them initially (e.g. to automate the MIGO/MIRO steps inside SAP).
- Managed operations with global reach and local language support including Spanish, Portuguese, and English
Visit www.invoicewareint.com to learn more about Mexico e-Invoicing Compliance for SAP ERP.
About Invoiceware International
Invoiceware International operates the Global Compliance Network, a cloud-based platform that delivers financial and supply chain managers the regulatory processes that they need while eliminating ERP configurations and customizations for the IT staff. A single connection to the network, simplifies the mandates, the implementation, and the ongoing change management associated with regulations in the Americas, Europe and Asia, including Brazil Nota Fiscal, Mexico SAT, Argentina AFIP and Europe’s Excise Movement & Control System. Invoiceware International is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia with operations worldwide. For more information, visit: www.invoicewareint.com