Latin America is constantly changing their invoicing and tax policies. Non-compliance places your organization at risk for customer collection issues, delayed shipments, large fines and criminal penalties, as non-compliance is considered a form of tax evasion.
• Too many small, local vendors that are not providing enterprise support
• Government changes create constant fire drills to fix issues
• Centralized Shared Service and ERP installations struggle to keep up with the legislation
• Managers are unable to budget for the last minute changes to their AR/AP processes
• Financial and ERP systems are unable to keep up with the changes
Invoiceware International, the leader in Latin America electronic invoicing and payroll compliance, provides solutions and services that reduce the risk and cost of maintaining compliance across the region for the world’s largest companies including The Coca-Cola Company, Kellogg’s, Dupont, Siemens, Brown-Forman, and Sun Chemical.